Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Default font properties

I know it is probably something that is staring me right in the face but...
how do you set the default font properties for a project (or all projects to
be created) so that for all objects you pull on to the report they default to
this font property? Is there a RS setting or a Visual Studio setting
somewhere that nominates the default font (I'm particularly after font family
& size defaults). The reason I am asking is that I don't want to have to
reset object by object/ group of objects every report I create...
...hoping someone can save me some time...
THX.in visual studio... tools... options... then under Environment look at "fonts
and colors"
i think this is what you are looking for?
"Bridget" wrote:
> I know it is probably something that is staring me right in the face but...
> how do you set the default font properties for a project (or all projects to
> be created) so that for all objects you pull on to the report they default to
> this font property? Is there a RS setting or a Visual Studio setting
> somewhere that nominates the default font (I'm particularly after font family
> & size defaults). The reason I am asking is that I don't want to have to
> reset object by object/ group of objects every report I create...
> ...hoping someone can save me some time...
> THX.|||Thanks Mike I was hoping that would be it - but I have tested it and have got
someone I work with to double check and changing these settings seems to just
change the environment as opposed to the defaults for the objects which is
what I am after... i.e. when I pull on a text box (or field) I want to be
able to preset the font size at which this initiates with...so I guess what
I am after is how to set the default properties for the various objects ...
any ideas..?
thx
"mike" wrote:
> in visual studio... tools... options... then under Environment look at "fonts
> and colors"
> i think this is what you are looking for?
> "Bridget" wrote:
> > I know it is probably something that is staring me right in the face but...
> > how do you set the default font properties for a project (or all projects to
> > be created) so that for all objects you pull on to the report they default to
> > this font property? Is there a RS setting or a Visual Studio setting
> > somewhere that nominates the default font (I'm particularly after font family
> > & size defaults). The reason I am asking is that I don't want to have to
> > reset object by object/ group of objects every report I create...
> >
> > ...hoping someone can save me some time...
> >
> > THX.sql

No comments:

Post a Comment