Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Default Field Value

Is there a way to set default values for a numeric field? I have several
fields that sometimes are null. I want the nulls to show as zero. I tried
iif(value is null, 0.00 , value) but it gives an error on the â'nullâ' word. I
tried â'IsNullâ', â'IsNothingâ' and â'IsNumericâ' all with the same error.
Any ideas?Try
iif(value=Nothing, 0.00 , value)
"tachtenberg" <tachtenberg@.discussions.microsoft.com> escribió en el mensaje
news:9FF1A567-6AB0-402F-A542-8205EB6AA195@.microsoft.com...
> Is there a way to set default values for a numeric field? I have several
> fields that sometimes are null. I want the nulls to show as zero. I
> tried
> iif(value is null, 0.00 , value) but it gives an error on the "null" word.
> I
> tried "IsNull", "IsNothing" and "IsNumeric" all with the same error.
> Any ideas?
>

No comments:

Post a Comment